Friday, September 16, 2011

2 months

What a busy month!  So much has happened and I have been a slacker and not keeping up with it all.

First off you met your uncle Kyle for the first time.  He is in the Marines and is living in PA right now, but he had a couple weeks off and came back to Missouri to visit.


That same day we went to see your grummy again.


You spent some time with your friend Landon one weekend and then the next your great grandma and your great uncle came to see you.

You turned 2 months old on September the 9th and had a doctor appointment that day.  You weighed 11 pounds 12 ounces and were 24 inches long.  The doctor was really impressed with how well you do holding your head up and said that even though you were low in percentile of weight for length you were gaining weight at a good pace and were healthy.  She gave you a prescription for baby zantac for your spitting up problems. 

This is a picture of you that day.


 You are kind of blurry because you wouldn't hold still but I still think it is a cute picture.

I think that is all the updates for now.  I will have more later.

1 comment: