Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Week 6

Yesterday was your second time in the daycare at church.  You seem to like it, but I still worry through service that you are crying downstairs and I just don't know it.  It is amazing all the new things that you are doing now.  You smile sometimes, and are staying awake for longer amounts of time, and you are getting so long, I am convinced that you are going to be tall (not just taller than me, that doesn't take much).  We had another WIC appointment on 8-18-11 and you weighed 10 pounds and 9 ounces!

As promised I have a picture of you in your stroller getting ready for your first walk in the neighborhood.  Your father and I took you and Rusty for a walk, we were going to just take you, but Rusty puppy just kept whining and running from the window to the doors clearly wanting to go with us, I guess he was just very excited to go on a walk with you too.


8-10-11

Here are a couple pictures of you at 5 weeks old with your father and I at the city lake.


8-13-11

Your father went fishing and I walked with you around the lake, it was a very pretty day and you really seem to like being outside, I will take you out more often once it cools down, but I won't lie your mom is a wimp when it comes to heat.

I love your relationship with your father, he loves you so much.  I hope when you get older you will still like to be with him because he really needs a fishing buddy.

I will leave you this time with a picture I have of you, your father, and Rusty puppy all snoozing.  You guys are so cute together!



1 comment:

  1. She is so gorgeous :) Looks like an exciting week 5 for her. Love the last shot of her snoozing on her dad along with the dog, too cute.

    ReplyDelete