This trailor was signed by hundreds of people infront of the walmart that got hit in the tornado.
This was the front of the Academy Sports + Outdoors building that got detroyed.
And this is Main street. I found it odd that everything between Taco Bell and McDonalds was flattened but those buildings still stood, in fact that Taco Bell drive through window was unbroken, though all the other windows were shattered.
I found this beautiful, and a kind of happy spot in a place where it was really needed.
The most shown images on the news for days was this hospital, St.Johns. We got close and saw this huge flag hanging from the roof.
You also rolled from your tummy to your back for the first time on Friday the 5th of August, the day before you turned 4 weeks old. You keep trying to roll from your back to tummy but you get caught with your arm on the floor and then get mad that you can't do it.
The next post will show your pictures at 4weeks and you getting ready for your first walk in your stroller, but right now you are crying so I am going to have to wait.
WOW, I'm speechless, those pictures are just amazing. Happy 1 month to your little one!!
ReplyDelete