Monday, December 12, 2011

Thankful

November is the month of Thanksgiving, I try to think of something I am thankful for each day in that month, and it helps me appreciate the things I have even in the harder days.  I hope someday that you will understand the concept of being thankful, truly thankful for intangible things in life.  Most of the things I am thankful for involve you, things you are learning, giggles that escape your mouth, or the smile that comes before them, or for your father and all he does for me and the way he makes me feel loved. There is nothing wrong with wanting or having things that money can buy, as long as you don't let the objects be all you want, and you still appreciate the things and people you already have in your life.

I know it has been a long time since my last post and I owe you some pictures so here you go.

Your first Halloween, you are a beautiful angel.
My favorite people!

You were very focused.

Your first Thanksgiving, which was also your first time eating sweet potatoes (which you love) and your first time helping me feed you.

Ahhh... Aren't you cute?

Your first sippy cup of water, you can't really get anything out of it, but you like playing with it.

Your first Christmas tree encounter.

Your father, you, and I putting your ornament on the tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment