Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Confession Time

I will not always have the answer.  In fact sometimes I may think I have the answer, but in reality I could be completely wrong.  I have never thought I had all the answers, but if I know that I don't have the answer you are looking for I will help you find it.  All of that brings me to Sunday.  It was 10/09/11, which means it was the day you turned 3 months old.  It was also the day of your dedication at church.  Your whole family came up with you on stage, and you did so good looking around at everyone, you didn't scream once, though you did chew on my finger.


People look in a lot of different places for answers in life.  Sometimes I looked in the wrong places, or toward the wrong people for answers when there was a better place to look.  I know there will be times in your life when you don't want to talk to your father or I about things.  When that happens I want you to look the right places for your answers.  When you need someone to talk to I hope you will come to me or your father, but if you don't want to, or can't for some reason, then I have some suggestions.  Your grandma S, and your Grummy are good people to go to when you need someone to talk to.

Which brings me to religion, I really want you to have faith as strong as your fathers.  He is an amazing person and was raised with such strong faith, he knows much more about religion than I do.  Of course he won't have all the answers either, when you need more answers you can always look to the bible, or if you still have questions, ask pastor Lance, I'm sure he would love to help you.  The church is a great place to find friends and I hope you enjoy going there as you get older.

No comments:

Post a Comment